3.7 VOLT LI-ION 18650 BATTERY 6800 MAH
- Diameter : 18+/-0.2mm
- Height : 67.5+/-0.5mm
- Weight : approx. 48g
- Voltage : average 3.7V
- Cut-off voltage : 3.0V
- Internal impedance : less or equal to 80 milli-ohm
- Cycle performance : 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life : > 500 cycles
- Charge : current = 0.5C mA, voltage = 4.2V, end current = 0.01mA
- Discharge : current = 0.5C mA, end voltage = 3.0V
- Max.charging current: 1C mA
- Max.discharging current 1C mA (for continuous discharge)
- 3.7 VOLT Li-iON 18650 BATTERY 6800MAH
An 18650 is a lithium ion rechargeable battery. Their proper name is “18650 cell”. The 18650 cell has voltage of 3.7v and has between 1800mAh and 3500mAh (mili-amp-hours).
There are two types; protected and unprotected. We absolutely recommend protected 18650 batteries. The average 18650 battery charge time is about 4 hours. Charge time can vary with amperage and voltage of the charger and the battery type.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.